Director Family Healthcare Center of Newtown
Dr. Alex Afshar appears in the following:
Monday, December 17, 2012
We continue to cover the latest news from Newtown, CT, where 27 people were killed in a mass shooting. With:
- WNYC's Richard Hake, provides the latest news updates.
- Dr. Alex Afshar, head of Family Health Care Center of Newtown talks about trauma counseling after the shooting.
- Connecticut Senator Richard Blumenthal on what action the Senate will take and how his office is responding.
- Connecticut Congressman (CT-1) John Larson on what he is doing for his constituents.
- Evan Osnos, New Yorker China reporter, discusses a 36 year-old man's knife attack on an elementary school in China over the weekend in which all 22 victims survived.