Dennis Kucinich appears in the following:
Thursday, September 06, 2012
Thursday, August 02, 2012
With the United States Post Office about to default on its $5 billion debt, they haven't yet received any help from Congress. Representative Dennis Kucinich, a democrat from Ohio, explains why he believes the default is manufactured.
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Live from WNYC's Jerome L. Greene Performance Space. Watch the video here.
To wrap up the End of War project, we have a wide-ranging discussion about how we can accomplish peace. Conversations include:
The Veteran's Perspective
- Sead Suvalic, Bosnian refugee and Program Officer, U.S. Programs, International Rescue Committee
- Andrew S. Roberts, Iraq war veteran and director of Military and Veterans Liaison Services at North Shore LIJ
- Carl Callender, a program director at Black Veterans for Social Justice and an Iraq war veteran
Why Not A Department of Peace?
- Dennis Kucinich, U.S. Congressman (D-Ohio)
- John Horgan, science journalist and director of the Center for Science Writings at the Stevens Institute of Technology and author of the new book The End of War
Strategies for Peace
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Dennis Kucinich, U.S. Representative (D) for Ohio's 10th Congressional district, and candidate for the Democratic nomination in the 2004 and 2008 elections, talks about his congressional future if his district is eliminated in the redistricting process.