New York and New Jersey voters took to the polls today. Starting at 8pm, Brian Lehrer hosts a politics special with all the results, speeches, and analysis of what comes next for the region and the country.
- WNYC reporters Anna Sale, Brigid Bergin, Andrea Bernstein, Jessica Gould, and New Jersey Public Radio's Nancy Solomon
- Mike Kelly of the Bergen Record and Reihan Salam of National Review on what to make of the "blue Northeast" and the state of the national GOP and Democratic brands.
- New York Magazine's Chris Smith on what comes next for Michael Bloomberg
- Elinor Tatum of the Amsterdam News on de Blasio's campaign
- Updates (if needed) from NYPIRG on voting troubles throughout New York City