Scott Ki appears in the following:
Tuesday, March 06, 2012
- Fred Thys, political reporter for WBUR, discusses today's primary in Massachusetts and what expectations are in the state.
- Ross Sneyd, news director at Vermont Public Radio, on the GOP race in Vermont and what the big themes are in that state.
- Beverly Amsler, reporter at WVTF Public Radio in Roanoke, Virginia, on the GOP race in Virginia and what the big themes are in that state, where only Mitt Romney and Ron Paul are on the ballot.
- Jo Ingles, Statehouse News Reporter for Ohio Public Radio and T.V. , checks in on the themes in Ohio's GOP primary taking place today, and why campaigns have been so focused on the state.
- Denis O'Hayer, "All Things Considered" host at WABE-FM in Atlanta, Georgia, discusses the latest news from the GOP race in Georgia and what may be driving voters there to the polls.
- Michael Cross, KOSU Capitol Bureau Cheif, explains how GOP candidates have been campaigning in Oklahoma and what the voters there are focusing on this Super Tuesday.
- Dave Thompson, news director of Prairie Public Radio in Bismarck, North Dakota , talks about the GOP caucus in North Dakota today, and what the campaigns and analysts are expecting from the Peace Garden State.
- Scott Ki, reporter for Boise State Public Radio, talks about the Idaho caucus in the state today, and the issues of interest for Republican voters there.
- Chas Sisk, political reporter for The Tennessean, reporting to us from Nashville, the state capital, explains how Tennessee voters are participating in the primary today.
- Daysha Eaton, KSKA public radio reporter joining us from Anchorage, Alaska, checks in from Alaska on what's expected.