Live @ 365 is a new world music series produced by The Graduate Center Center of the City University of New York's cultural and conference complex, and is situated across the street from the Empire State Building.
The new 6-part series which takes place on Tuesdays at 7pm, marks its first world music series bringing some of the finest artists from around the world, including 2 US debuts.
- September 27 - Malian/French ensemble Chamber Music with Ballake Sissoko on kora-harp/lute and Vincent Segal on cello
- October 18 - The US debut with Portugal's rising fado star Antonio Zambujo
- November 22 - Azam Ali's Persian/Kurdish/Lebanese/Azeri lullabies "From Edge to the Night of Day"
- March 13 - Aboriginal Songs with Pitjantjatjara artist Frank Yamma in his US debut.
- April 10 - A celebration of Arab Spring with Simon Shaheen.
- May 22 - Flamenco Gitano legend Manuel Agujetas performing for the first time in NY in over 35 years.