All four candidates for New York Attorney General are scheduled to attend:
- Leecia Eve
- Letitia James
- Sean Patrick Maloney
- Zephyr Teachout
- Brian Lehrer, host of WNYC's The Brian Lehrer Show
- Preet Bharara, former US Attorney General SDNY, host of Stay Tuned with Preet podcast, Distinguished Scholar in Residence, NYU School of Law
New York Nonprofits — panelists
- Susan Lerner, Esq., Executive Director, Common Cause/NY
- Caroline Nagy, Deputy Director for Policy and Research, Center for NYC Neighborhoods
- Yan Cao, Fellow, The Century Foundation
- Ndukwe D. Agwu, Esq., Interim Deputy Director, Consumer and Economic Advocacy Program, Brooklyn Legal Services Corportation A
Common Cause/NY is a leading non-partisan government watchdog, fighting for fair and equitable representative government that acts in the best interest of all New Yorkers not the special interests, and is a founding member of the Let New York Vote Coalition.
The Center for NYC Neighborhoods is a nonprofit organization that promotes and protects affordable homeownership for New Yorkers so that middle- and working-class families can build strong, thriving communities.
The Century Foundation is a progressive, nonpartisan think tank that seeks to foster opportunity, reduce inequality, and promote security at home and abroad.
Brooklyn Legal Services Corporation A advances social and economic justice by empowering communities through innovative, collaborative, neighborhood-based legal representation and advocacy.