Tuesday, March 15, 2011
The Brooklyn man accused of going on a 28-hour killing spree that left four people dead and injured four others in late February told police he was suffering from cancer, and allegedly told officers he'd be better off if they'd shot him dead.
Wednesday, March 02, 2011
By Kathleen Horan : Reporter, WNYC News
The attorney for Maksim Gelman, the suspect in last month's stabbing spree, said he's considering legal actions to reinstate an order a Brooklyn Judge made baring the press from interviewing his client.
Thursday, February 24, 2011
By Jim O'Grady
The MTA and New York Police Department have differing accounts of how they coordinated efforts to capture accused stabber Maksim Gelman on a subway train earlier this month.
Monday, February 14, 2011
A 23-year-old Brooklyn man accused of going on a 28-hour stabbing spree that sparked a manhunt over the weekend was arraigned Sunday on second-degree murder charges for allegedly killing four people during the rampage.