Wednesday, April 18, 2012
On Wednesday's show, we asked you to text your answers to a four-part survey about attitudes towards living together before marriage. Almost 600 responded, here are some of the results. We'll post more data as we continute to crunch the numbers. Highlights:
- 58% of our respondents were female; 42% male
- Average age of respondents: 39
- In response to the question "In general, do you think people should live together before getting married?"
- 84% of all respondents said YES.
- 93% of men said YES
- 80% of women said YES
- 84% of those under 30 said YES, 87% over 30 said yes
Below, some charts showing the living situation breakdown for our respondents.