Coming up on today's show:
- What are millennial women thinking about the 2016 election? Refinery29 has teamed up with with ABC News to conduct an election poll among women under the age of 35. Neha Gandhi, senior vice president of content strategy and innovation at Refinery29, and Clio Chang, a writer who's work has been featured in The New Republic and The Century Foundation, weigh in.
- Following Thursday night’s Democratic Debate between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton in Brooklyn, Boston-based comedian Jimmy Tingle shares his humorous insight into this 2016 election season.
- Culture producer Melissa Locker introduces The Takeaway to the TV program "My Mad Fat Diary," now streaming on Hulu, which she says is the antidote to the British period drama.
- Rafer Guzman, film critic for Newsday, looks at new movies hitting the box office this weekend, including Disney's revival of "The Jungle Book," the sci-fi espionage thriller "Criminal," and the new comedy "Barbershop: The Next Cut."
- We conclude our examination of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt's "Four Freedoms" speech with Lt. Colonel Dawud Agbere, a Muslim chaplain at The Pentagon, who discusses freedom of religion in the United States.