Coming up on today's show:
- Nate Silver, founder and editor-in-chief of ESPN's FiveThirtyEight, discusses the state of the presidential race with one day before voters head to the polls.
- Jimmy Vielkind, Politico New York's Albany bureau chief, discusses the New York State Senate seats up for grabs this year, and the potential shift in State Senate power.
- WNYC’s Matt Katz and Andrea Bernstein discuss the latest Bridgegate developments after Friday's conviction of Christie aides Bridget Ann Kelly and Bill Baroni.
- Matt Dixon, Politico Florida bureau chief, gives us a quick update on Florida, Elena Schneider, campaign reporter for Politico, gives us an update on North Carolina, and Jo Ingles, reporter and producer for Ohio Public Radio/TV, reports on Ohio, the day before the polls close.
- Call in and share what you have learned about your country, yourself or someone you love during the 2016 presidential race.