Coming up on today's show:
- Politico's Steve Shepard, along with WNYC's Andrea Bernstein and Keli Goff, join with an analysis of the final presidential debate.
- Eugene Kiely, former editor of USA Today and director of FactCheck.org, examines the candidates' relationship with the truth during their final presidential debate.
- Jon Meacham, executive vice president and executive editor at Random House and the author of (now in paperback) Destiny and Power: The American Odyssey of George Herbert Walker Bush (Random House, 2015), talks about his tribute to Michelle Obama, plus election analysis.
- Mary Aiken, forensic cyberpsychologist and author of The Cyber Effect: A Pioneering Cyberpsychologist Explains How Human Behavior Changes Online (Spiegel & Grau, 2016), talks about some of the unsavory aspects of human behavior in the anonymity of cyberspace.
- John Chaneski, the "puzzle guru" for Ask Me Another and puzzle guy for A Way With Words, and a content manager and host for TriviaNYC, stumps listeners — and Brian? — with his mind-bending puzzles.