Coming up on today's show:
- E.J. Dionne, Washington Post political columnist, government professor at Georgetown University and the author of Why the Right Went Wrong: Conservatism From Goldwater to the Tea Party and Beyond (Simon & Schuster, 2016), talks about what's next for the Republican Party after the election.
- Ari Berman, senior contributing writer for The Nation, reporting fellow at the Nation Institute and the author of Give us the Ballot: The Modern Struggle for Voting Rights in America (Picador, reprint 2016), talks about voting rights and the presidential race.
- Todd Zwillich, Takeaway Washington correspondent, and Sally Kohn, founder of the Movement Vision Lab, a grassroots think tank, and LGBT activist, preview about their Greene Space event tonight on millennials, political correctness and Trump.
- Listeners call in and share how the presidential campaign is coming up in their therapy sessions.
- John Chaneski, Ask Me Another's Puzzle Guru, and the Puzzle Guy for A Way With Words, stumps listeners — and Brian? — with his mind-bending puzzles.