Coming up on today's show:
- Fifty prominent Republican national security officials have penned a letter calling Donald Trump a national security risk. The Daily Beast's Peter Beinart talks about Trump and foreign policy.
- The latest in parks news: hear about the spike in crime in parks across NYC and an eminent domain issue for Bushwick Inlet Park, with Geoffrey Croft of the New York City Park Advocates.
- Our "30 Issues" series continues. This week: our relationship with Israel. Hear from Steven Simon former senior director of Middle Eastern and North African affairs for the Obama administration.
- Best-selling author Neil Gaiman looks back on the topics that engaged him, like books, music, free speech and politics.
- Is Shaun Donovan considering a move from the White House to Gracie Mansion? POLITICO's Edward-Isaac Dovere reports on his potential mayoral run.