Coming up on today's show:
- Who's going (and not going) to the Republican convention in Cleveland? POLITICO's Eli Stokols and Wall Street Journal's Reid Epstein offer a preview.
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has apologized for calling Donald Trump a "faker." WNYC’s Jami Floyd discusses whether or not it’s okay for Justices to publicly opine about presidential candidates.
- The “30 Issues” series continues to look at race and justice, with a conversation about the candidates’ platforms on policing with John Jay's Eugene O'Donnell and The New York Times' Amy Chozick.
- Heather Havrilesky, who writes New York Magazine's "Ask Polly" advice column, takes your calls.
- Michael Bonfiglio, filmmaker and co-director of "30 for 30: Doc and Darryl," discusses his new documentary which looks at the baseball prowess and addictions of 1980s-era Doc Gooden and Darryl Strawberry.