Coming up on today's show:
- President Obama and former President George W. Bush are expected to speak at the memorial service in Dallas for five police officers. Simone Pathé of Roll Call discusses.
- Writer Ta-Nehisi Coates talks about race and policing in the wake of the recent police shootings.
- It's been six years since the Affordable Care Act was signed into law. Hear how it's going in New Jersey with Princeton University's Heather Howard.
- Steven Simon, diplomat, policymaker and former senior director of Middle Eastern and North African affairs for the Obama Administration, discusses the uncertain future of the relationship between Israel and America.
- WNYC's Andrea Bernstein talks about the scheduled appearance by Bernie Sanders at a rally for Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire.