Coming up on today's show:
- Hear about the latest Clinton campaign news – including her remarks in Atlantic City, her new college tuition plan and the FBI investigations into her emails – with The New York Times' Amy Chozick.
- Is it time for federal standards to address heat-induced illness and death on construction sites and other outdoor workplaces? Elizabeth Grossman discusses.
- Our #30Issues week on the Supreme Court continues, with the question: who would Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton appoint? Emily Bazelon from The New York Times Magazine imagines the outcomes.
- A woman in Minnesota turned to Facebook live in the moments after her boyfriend was shot by a police officer in a traffic stop. Hear more about that and another police shooting in Baton Rouge with Norm Stamper, the former police chief in Seattle.
- Fred Kaplan, Slate's national security columnist, talks about the Hillary Clinton email "pseudo-scandal," as he puts it.