Coming up on today's show:
- Listeners call in with their thoughts and remembrances of Muhammad Ali, who died on Friday at 74. Did you miss our special Sunday broadcast on Muhammad Ali? Listen here.
- Columbia University's Todd Gitlin discusses Ali's passing and his latest piece on media coverage of Trump.
- Hear about the results of yesterday's Democratic Presidential primary in Puerto Rico with Luis A. Miranda (yes, father of Lin Manuel Miranda).
- With New Jersey and California getting ready to cast their primary votes, Brigid Harrison from Montclair University and POLITICO's Carla Marinucci discuss what to watch.
- A public swimming pool in Williamsburg has had “women-only” hours since the nineties. Yair Rosenberg from Tablet Magazine explains why, and why now some people are calling it an unlawful.
- There's a turf war going on between the ice cream vendors in the city. Andy Newman of the New York Times and Sean Basinski of the Street Vendor Project explain what's happening.