Coming up on today's show:
- Editor-in-chief of Roll Call Melinda Henneberger discusses the 2016 bid for the White House, and other news from Washington.
- Our #30Issues series looks at the cost of college this week. Today, John Thelin, a professor at the University of Kentucky, looks at the history of college's rising cost and those who have fought for tuition free public education.
- Laura Sullivan, NPR News investigative correspondent, discusses a joint investigation between NPR and the PBS documentary series FRONTLINE, which reveals that private insurance companies made hundreds of millions of dollars administering claims for the government after Superstorm Sandy.
- Amy Larocca, contributing editor for New York Magazine, and Simon Doonan, writer and Barneys creative ambassador, look back on what New Yorkers wore way back when.
- It's wild out there! Our wildlife series ends with NYC beekeeper Liane Newton talks about bees.