Coming up on today's show:
- New York Magazine's Jonathan Chait and Slate's Jamelle Bouie explain why they call this election cycle "unprecedented."
- A roundtable of reporters discuss the ongoing investigation into Mayor de Blasio's fundraising, including: Common Cause New York's Susan Lerner; The New York Times' Jim Dwyer; POLITICO's Bill Mahoney; and The New York Daily News' Jennifer Fermino.
- Harper's Rebecca Solnit talks about how naïve cynicism among Americans has led to complacency in lieu of activism.
- George Mason School of Law's F.H. Buckley argues the U.S. can borrow from socialism to restore social mobility through capitalism.
- Julie Samuels, the executive director of Tech:NYC, the newly-formed official advocacy group of New York City's tech sector, discusses what the group hopes to accomplish.