Coming up on today's show:
- Roll Call's Melinda Henneberger talks about what's next for the frontrunners and their remaining opponents after Tuesday's results.
- Is Mayor de Blasio being singled out for a common practice? Jim Dwyer makes the argument that the mayor is being investigated for campaign finance tactics which "no other politicians who have done just about the same thing" have faced.
- Our "30 Issues in 30 Weeks” election series continues with the history of America’s healthcare debate and why it’s not true universal coverage. Larry Levitt, senior vice president of the Kaiser Family Foundation, explains.
- Avi Melamed, fellow of Intelligence and Middle East Affairs at the Eisenhower Institute, offers a primer on the major players in the Middle East and what motivates them.
- Pulitzer Prize-winning poet Tracy K. Smith has a poetry assignment for you. See if you can submit your own!