Coming up on today's show:
- John Podesta, Hillary For America Campaign Chair, talks about the Clinton campaign.
- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo will join to talk about minimum wage and paid family leave, community schools, and the state budget.
- The Labor Department issued new rules that will result in cost-savings for many retirements savers. The Wall Street Journal's Jason Zweig explains the new rules and when they go into effect.
- Norman Ornstein, a resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, and Thomas Mann, senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, talk about the new politics of extremism.
- What if addiction turns out to be a learning disorder? Addiction expert Maia Szalavitz challenges the idea of the addictive personality and suggests that a learning disorder model might help lead to better treatments.
- It's National Poetry Month! Pulitzer Prize-winning Brooklyn poet Vijay Seshadri offers a quick master class in poetry. Plus: an assignment!