Coming up on today's show:
- New Yorkers call in to make the case for supporting Ohio Governor John Kasich in the New York primary.
- Brian Fallon, Press Secretary for Hillary Clinton for America, speaks on behalf of the Clinton Campaign.
- A Lower East Side building that’s only meant to be used for nonprofit health care has been bought out by a developer who wants to convert it to condos and make tens of millions of dollars. Ed Litvak explains how a developer who made campaign contributions to Mayor de Blasio may have manipulated City Hall.
- Taking the game theorist's take on parenthood as a series of negotiations, Kevin Zollman and Paul Raeburn offer a blueprint.
- Why is your favorite sport better than all the others? We'll take calls from diehard football, baseball, soccer, and hockey fans about their love of the game.