Coming up on today's show:
- Jane Sanders, social worker, academic, and wife of Senator Bernie Sanders, speaks on behalf of her husband's campaign.
- Why - and when - do corporations care about gay rights? Susan McPherson, a corporate responsibility expert, discusses why corporations such as Coca Cola and Google take on issues such as the religious rights bill in Georgia.
- Some Trump supporters claim that upper-and-middle-class Americans live in a “bubble” – and vice versa. We'll explore a series of questions that’ll help you determine whether YOU live in an economic and cultural “bubble,” with PBS NewsHour Paul Solman.
- Kanan Makiya, Baghdad professor at Brandeis University, wrote an anonymous critique of the Iraqi regime which encouraged American neocons to invade Iraq.
- Hear how technology can solve big agriculture's problems, with Oklahoma State University's Jayson Lusk.