Coming up on today's show:
- All eyes are on Ohio, Illinois, Florida, Missouri and North Carolina as they get ready to vote on Tuesday. Hear about voter sentiments heading into polling day.
- It's been five years since the Syrian civil war began. David Miliband, president and CEO of the International Rescue Committee, discusses the state of the country and the refugee crisis.
- New York Times Magazine put out a list of 25 songs that tell us where music is going. We'll discuss the choices with some of the magazine's editors and music critics.
- A seasoned mediator steps in to offer advice on how to bridge the partisan divide.
- Hear about the funding disputes between the governor, the mayor and the state assembly over CUNY.