Coming up on today's show:
- Activist and now Baltimore mayoral candidate DeRay Mckesson talks about what it’s like to be an “outsider” throwing his name into the political ring.
- Trump stayed on the winning track, Rubio fell far behind, and Sanders secured a win in Michigan. Catch up with analysis of yesterday's primaries and caucuses in Michigan, Mississippi, Hawaii, and Idaho.
- WNYC and The Nation are teaming up to create a new podcast called "There Goes the Neighborhood," exploring gentrification in Brooklyn.
- Writer and filmmaker Lawrence Ross talks about the racism he's been confronted with at American colleges and universities, especially in Greek life.
- Hear what’s in the two hundred and fiftieth issue of YCteen Magazine, a publication that’s written and produced entirely by New York City teenagers.