Coming up on today's show:
- The day before Super Tuesday, The New Yorker's Amy Davidson looks ahead to tomorrow's big primary contests.
- New York State Senator Liz Krueger (D-Manhattan, 28th district) and environmental activist Bill McKibben explain what’s in their bill that would require the state to divest from fossil fuels by 2020.
- We've been talking about "New York values" here on the show for the past week. Today, architecture critic Justin Davidson talks about the New York aesthetic, past and future.
- New York Magazine's Rebecca Traister talks about the historical and current impact of single women on policy and elections.
- Explore how “New York values” have been portrayed in the movies.