Coming up on today's show:
- McKay Coppins from Buzzfeed News talks about the battle for second place in the GOP race, between Cruz and Rubio.
- Hear about the origins of our New York values. A historian explains how the early Dutch colonists formed the backbone of New York City – and examines whether their values have stood the test of time.
- WNYC's Andrea Bernstein talks about the latest primary results and looks ahead to Super Tuesday.
- Did you get married for practical or romantic reasons? Maybe it was some combination of both, but which drove your rationale? We'll discuss David Brooks' recent New York Times column.
- This week, we're looking at New York Values, as seen on TV. Today: single life in New York, as portrayed on television.