Coming up on today's show:
- In our ongoing series of debates between Bernie Sanders supporters and Hillary Clinton supporters, two New Jersey Democrats debate who would be better at addressing income inequality.
- WNYC and NJPR's Matt Katz and Annie Karni, POLITICO reporter covering Hillary Clinton, preview what to expect from tonight's primary in New Hampshire.
- When a community became concerned about excessive stress in a high-performing school district, the superintendent for the West Windsor-Plainsboro district announced plans to ease pressure on students. But while some parents cheered, others are complaining that they don't want the curriculum dumbed down.
- To mark his return to civilian life, retired U.S. Army Civil Affairs colonel Christopher Holshek took to his motorcycle for a trip across the country and back.
- The city of Hoboken has secured a $230 million grant to build a sea wall to prevent floods, like when the Hudson River poured into the city during Hurricane Sandy. But some residents aren't happy. Hoboken Mayor Dawn Zimmer responds to pushback.