Coming up on today's show:
- Matt Katz from New Jersey Public Radio explains Governor Christie’s plan to loosen gun laws in the state.
- Jamelle Bouie of Slate asks whether Trump is winning despite his racism and bigotry, or because of it.
- Remember a news story that had everyone buzzing earlier this year? We're inviting you to call in about anything - from Rachel Dolezal to the Legionnaires' outbreak - and we'll Google it live on the air and give you a status update on your newsy loose end.
- Adam McKay, who directed the movie "The Big Short," describes how to destroy the economy in a few easy steps.
- And our #ConnectingCongress series continues with United States Senator Bob Menendez (D-NJ).