Coming up on today's show:
- Amy Chozick from The New York Times recaps the highs and lows of the Democratic debate on Saturday night. Plus: your calls and reactions.
- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo says it's time to remove social barriers for thousands of people who were convicted of nonviolent crimes as teens but have since led law-abiding lives. He explains his plan to pardon them.
- Nate Silver from ESPN's FiveThirtyEight does a by-the-numbers analysis of the 2016 presidential candidates.
- Jon Meacham, executive editor at Random House, talks about the political legacy of George H.W. Bush, which he recently wrote about.
- How's your 2015 New Years resolution going? With only 10 days left, we check in on your progress.