Coming up on today's show:
- Muslim American women call in to talk about whether they are experiencing more hostility since the attacks in Paris and San Bernardino, and whether Muslim women experience a different kind of Islamophobia than men?
- Congressman Tom MacArthur (R NJ3) connects his job in Washington with the people he represents in New Jersey's Ocean and Burlington counties.
- Authors Mohsin Hamid and Gish Jen talk about the power of fiction to bridge cultural divides.
- Mayor Bill de Blasio takes your calls about the city’s anti-homelessness initiatives.
- Filmmaker Michael Moore talks about his latest movie – called “Where to Invade Next?” – in which he imagines a world where the United States invades countries we like, to steal their ideas.