Coming up on today's show:
- Two Albany politicians – Sheldon Silver and Dean Skelos – have been convicted of public corruption charges in the past few weeks. Hear whether these verdicts will finally bring systemic change to Albany.
- Learn more about the de Blasio administration’s proposal to rezone 15 neighborhoods, to create more dense buildings and below-market-rate units.
- Jeffrey Sachs, director of the Earth Institute at Columbia University, explains the specifics of the climate agreement reached in Paris.
- A food historian explains how genetics, culture, and happenstance shape our eating habits.
- And our #ConnectingCongress series continues with Representative Nydia Velázquez (D-NY7).