Coming up on today's show:
- It took an ambulance 12 and a half minutes to reach a man suffering a severe asthma attack in Red Hook, Brooklyn. WNYC reporter Brigid Bergin asks: how long is too long to wait?
- Hear whether the climate talks in Paris are making history as much as everyone hoped.
- It's free classifieds for your local business. Call in to talk about what you sell that might make a good gift for the holidays.
- An education expert talks about her study of a suburban charter school, whose efforts to be "racially friendly" may have backfired.
- Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney (D-NY12) talks about representing her district in Washington for another installment of our #ConnectingCongress series.