Coming up on today's show:
- The editor-in-chief of the Daily News talks about the newspaper's controversial cover story on GOP presidential candidates offering their prayers for the victims of mass shootings instead of calling for gun legislation reform.
- Mayor Bill de Blasio talks about immigration reform and the climate talks in Paris.
- In the recent police shooting death of teenager in Chicago, a court ordered the public release of the dashboard camera video. But why are police in control of this type of footage in the first place? A Bronx public defender makes the case for a neutral party.
- While breastfeeding her own children, one mother came to the realization that breastfeeding should be a choice, not a moral imperative.
- A New York Times books editor talks about this year's top 10 book picks.