Coming up on today's show:
- World leaders are meeting in Paris for a climate change conference, which many are hoping will result in a global agreement to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Hear how President Obama is positioning America to lead global efforts on climate.
- Hear about the clash between Mayor de Blasio and Governor Cuomo over funding for the city's homeless.
- A call to be more ambiguous online for the purpose of throwing government surveillance off your trail.
- The head of global policy and public affairs for Airbnb talks about safety and security.
- Congressman Sean Patrick Maloney (D-NY18) connects his job in Washington with his Hudson Valley constituents.