Coming up on today's show:
- POLITICO's cybersecurity reporter Martin Matishak recaps James Clapper's testimony in the Senate yesterday, where he said that Russia definitely interfered in the U.S. election.
- Self-taught hackers, call in and tell us -- what do YOU hack?
- WNYC reporter Arun Venugopal shares his story of a creepy incident in a cab -- and his dilemma over whether to report the cabbie or let it slide.
- Reuters correspondent Julia Edwards Ainsley reports that the incoming Trump administration contacted the Department of Homeland Security asking for specifics on building fencing...so maybe Trump's talk of a border wall wasn't all campaign bluster?
- New York Times travel editor Monica Drake tells us where to travel in 2017 -- including one close-to-home destination, the South Bronx!
PLUS: Vote in the latest Baracket matchup! TARP vs. Lilly Ledbetter