A sensitive and romantic vocalist and pianist, Meredith D'Ambrosio is a champion of the lesser-known songs of famous composers. She is also respected as a visual artist, composer and teacher. In the late '80s, she met her husband, pianist Eddie Higgins, and the pair went on to record and to perform as a musical duo.
On this 1994 episode of Piano Jazz, D'Ambrosio performs her own songs "Beware Of Spring" and "Give It Time."
Originally broadcast in the fall of 1994.
- "Beware Of Spring" (D'Ambrosio)
- "Give It Time" (D'Ambrosio)
- "Alone Together" (Schwartz, Dietz)
- "Blue In Green" (Davis)
- "In The Days Of Our Love" (McPartland, Lee)
- "No One Knows" (Hecht, Maresca)
- "My Foolish Heart" (Young, Washington)
- "What's Your Story, Morning Glory" (Williams, Lawrence, Webster)
- "How Deep Is The Ocean" (Berlin)