Journalists. Illustrators. Designers. Accountants. Product Managers. Engineers.
Dreamers. Visionaries. Inventors. Creators. Trailblazers. Doers.
This Is NPR.
When you think of NPR, what comes to mind? Robert Siegel's voice? Lakshmi Singh's newscast? Soraya Sarhadi-Nelson's foreign coverage? The truth is, for every name and voice you've come to recognize as NPR, there are dozens of colleagues behind the scenes helping NPR bring the stories to you each and every day.
Today's NPR is built on attributes that are woven into the fabric of everything we do, and represent a shared DNA you'll find in our staff.
Today's NPR presents a broad range of career opportunities, some that didn't exist only a few years ago like this one.
Today's NPR understands that attracting brilliant technical and digital talent is vital to our present and future.
Today's NPR builds upon our rich 40+ year legacy, with an excited eye on our future. We're looking for future colleagues with a combination of curiosity, intelligence, compassion, and drive to help us write the next chapter in our story. Join us, and write your chapter in NPR's future.
You can find the full listing of our current opportunities at: npr.org/jobs. This is NPR. Story by story, employee by employee, we bring you the world. Join us, and find your NPR.
Here's what future NPR colleagues can expect:
- Working with some of the smartest peers in your field
- Tiny Desk Concerts
- A state-of-the-art new HQ in Washington, DC
- Communing with Peet, the coffee robot
- Bees, and bees
- Wellness activities, including beer tastings
- Robust conversations with strangers who learn you work at NPR
- A diverse set of colleagues who will celebrate what makes you, well, you.
- NPR Tattoos, or if you're really committed, NPR Tattoos
- Contributing to a more informed public