The iconic NYC taxi has a new logo. The 'T' inside the black circle has replaced the word "taxi."
Jim Fanelli, DNAinfo.com reporter, talks about odd items left behind in NYC cabs, ranging from $20,000 worth of gold bars to a dog named BooBoo.
Some of the Items Left in Cabs (via DNAinfo)
- A $30,000 emerald-cut center stone ring with diamonds
- A wedding veil
- “Game of Thrones” shot glasses
- A beer pong table
- $15,000 worth of fertility drugs
- A TASER gun resembling a flashlight
- A vinyl pouch containing $75,000 worth of jewelry, including two Cartier watches, an antique fob, diamond earrings and pearls
- A 1968 Hofner bass guitar
- A violin made by 18th Century Italian master Johannes Antonius Marchi
- Two $10,000 saxophones