Instagram Changes Your Memory
Friday, December 13, 2013
Emily Badger, contributor to Atlantic Cities, discusses how Instagram and other services like it change your memory about events. She says it "really changes the way people interact in public space" when everyone is staring into their cell phone -- and everyone is preoccupied with recording a moment for the future instead of enjoying the moment in the present.
The Most-Instagrammed Locations of 2013
- Siam Paragon (สยามพารากอน) shopping mall, Bangkok, Thailand
- Times Square, New York
- Disneyland, California
- Bellagio Fountains, Las Vegas
- Disney World Florida
- Staples Center, Los Angeles
- Central Park, New York
- Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles
- Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) Bangkok, Thailand
- The High Line, New York
More on the Instagram blog.