Coming up on today's show:
- Michelle Goldberg, columnist for Slate, discusses the latest in national political News.
- Howard Dean, former chair of the DNC and 79th Governor of Vermont, discusses the new chair of the DNC and national politics.
- Charlie Sykes, longtime conservative talk host and one of the four hosts of WNYC's call-in show Indivisible, discusses the latest in political news.
- New York City is hosting a city-wide book club where readers across the city will read the same book at the same time. Adriana Trigiani, author of over seventeen books, makes the case for A Tree Grows in Brooklyn (Harper, 1945).
- John Chaneski, the "puzzle guru" for Ask Me Another and puzzle guy for A Way With Words, and a content manager and host for TriviaNYC, stumps listeners — and Brian — with his mind-bending puzzles.