Catherine Deneuve "On My Way"

Thursday, March 13, 2014

The great French actress Catherine Deneuve talks about her new film, “On My Way,” written specifically for her by writer-director Emmanuelle Bercot.  After being dumped by her married lover for a 25-year-old woman, former beauty queen Bettie impulsively sets off on a road trip adventure with an unexpected traveling companion, the 10 year old grandson she barely knows. “On My Way” opens at Lincoln Plaza Cinemas on March 14.

Catherine Deneuve

Trystate from New Jersey

Looking good, Ms. Deneuve, looking good. You too, Lenny - u lucky devil.

Mar. 13 2014 08:25 PM
khadija Boyd from brooklyn

Talk about Actors! Ms. C. Deneuve, in between shoots on March or Die, would sit, children would congregrate around her, near her specific space, then the call for the next Act. It was bewildering to me, how Ms. C. Deneuve, as well as Mr. Hackman, would step in and out from reality to work, and back. ;}}} ko
BTW, Ms. C.D's porcelain epiderme is real. She is actually more beautiful sin cine-make-up.

Mar. 13 2014 12:56 PM
wayne Johnson Ph.D. from Bk

Great actress. I wish she would stop wearing fur. She is an international role model and a lot of young women copy her fashion sense.

Mar. 13 2014 12:49 PM
khadija Boyd from brooklyn

On s'en va? = "I'm outta here"! Ras-le-bol! ;}}}
ko

Mar. 13 2014 12:45 PM
hilts

Catherine Deneuve is an international treasure.

Mar. 13 2014 12:33 PM
khadija Boyd from brooklyn

Had the immense fortune to meet Ms. C Deneuve, in person, during shoot of "March or Die", around Inezgane/Agadir, Morocco. To me,and all, Ms. Deneuve was far from the aloof porcelain beauty. She was warm, full of compassion, encompassed all the children she met. BTW, Ms. Deneuve, silently and anonymously contributes very greatly to the welfare/safety of children, the world over. Merci, Ms. Deneuve, khadija Ouahmane

can't wait to listen to interview. ;}}} ko

Mar. 13 2014 12:09 PM