1 2 to 2½-pound Butterball® Boneless Breast of Turkey Roast 2 large cloves garlic, sliced thin 1 tablespoon ground cumin 2 teaspoons kosher salt 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 2 tablespoons canola oil
1. Prepare outdoor gas grill for cooking by the indirect heat method.*
2. Use a paring knife to make small slits between string netting over entire turkey roast surface, at least 1 inch apart. Place garlic slices in each slit.
3. Mix cumin, salt and pepper together in a small bowl. Brush entire roast with oil and rub with cumin mixture.
4. Grill 1 to 1¼ hours, or until meat thermometer inserted into center of roast reads 170°F. Let roast stand 10 minutes before removing string netting. Then cut the roast into 1/8-inch thick slices.
For sandwich: 2 15-inch long soft Cuban, French or Italian bread loaves ¼ cup honey mustard 1 pound thinly sliced grilled Butterball Boneless Breast of Turkey ½ pound thinly sliced baked or smoked ham ½ pound sliced Swiss cheese Sliced dill pickles
1. Heat gas grill to medium using direct heat.* Split each loaf in half lengthwise. Spread 2 tablespoons honey mustard over the bottom half of each loaf. Build each sandwich with sliced turkey, ham, cheese and pickles, covering with top halves of bread. Using your hands, firmly press to flatten the sandwiches.
2. Wrap each sandwich tightly in aluminum foil, place on grill and put a heavy iron skillet or a brick on top of the sandwich to flatten. Grill for 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Remove from grill, unwrap and cut each loaf diagonally into fourths.
*Simple step-by-step grilling directions can be found at www.butterball.com