Glee's Chris Colfer

Monday, June 07, 2010

Fox’s show Glee has been the runaway hit of this television season. We’ll talk to one of the show’s stars, 20-year-old first-time TV actor Chris Colfer.

Chris Colfer

Maya from California

Chris,
Right now I'm am one of the outcasts and you are my role model and you have encouraged me to be able to be myself no matter what people might say about me.

Jun. 28 2011 01:41 PM
Nikki Schilling from Everett, WA

Chris Colfer is an inspiration to me in so many ways, from his insane work ethic to his determination to believe that the sky is the limit. He's, in my personal opinion, the most talented and amazing singer on the show, and pretty much my living idol right now as well as Adele. I hope he remains on the show after season three ends, because when he and Darren leave I won't watch Glee anymore. They're the only reason I'm still watching, with the exception of the music which is sometimes very good still (Exhibit A- Funeral). I hope I get to see him live next summer because the fact that I didn't this summer is kinda killing me. But I'm determined to meet him someday somehow. Or else! Haha.

Jun. 21 2011 03:16 AM
theatregleek

Chris sounds like such a joy to work with! I do technical theatre and from what he's said he really appreciates the crew and he's so funny and i would love to work with him one day!
Love you Chris! Come to Seattle!

Apr. 03 2011 08:30 PM
Jonnie

I stumbled upon Glee accidentally. I was watching the Ellen DeGeneres show one day, and Chris was on. He was SO hilarious that I started watching Glee. He was talking about his sleep troubles and how he's a "sleep shopper" and would receive things in the mail and it's like, "When did I order the entire Carol Burnett series?" After seeing him be so hilarious, I couldn't not watch Glee. I'm so glad they created his role. Oh, and for about a week I Googled him until I could Google no longer, and found out his birthday is one day and eight years before mine. xD

Feb. 13 2011 10:05 PM
lisa from prince george, british columbia

Dear Chris,

So what hobbies do you have? Do you like to sew, colour, anything like that? You are the only reason i watch glee.. keep on rocking that ensemble Kurt... LUV YA!!!!!

Bye,
Lisa

Jan. 05 2011 09:26 PM
A Dear Gleek* from Mexico

Wow he is hilarious!

Nov. 09 2010 11:40 AM
Gabri from Gilroy

i love u chris/kurt ur the main reason i watch glee!!!!!!!!!keep on rocking the songs u sing

Jun. 12 2010 02:08 PM
Darling Nikki

Chris,

I love what you have done with the character, Kurt! You are the best reason to watch the show. I squirmed when you made out with the Brittany character...love the lip gloss.

Jun. 07 2010 01:12 PM
old-but-still-a-gleek

I don't have a TV and just last night watched on Hulu the Glee episode in which Kurt/Chris sang Rose's Turn. It only took a coupel of notes of the intro for me to get excited about the song choice -- absolutely spot on perfect, and the performance was pretty grand, too. It definitely felt too short. (You can tell by the comments on Hulu that few people knew the song, which was sad.)

I think the writer's have done a good job writing about Kurt's painful feelings about his relationship with his dad, despite the fact that his dad is trying to be supportive.

After the make-out session with "Brittany" and the constant reshuffling of love interests for the other characters on the show, the obvious question is, of course, will the producers write in a boyfriend (or at least a fling) for Kurt?

Jun. 07 2010 12:56 PM