"Colin Quinn Unconstitutional"

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Colin Quinn talks about “Colin Quinn Unconstitutional,” a new comedy written that he wrote and stars in. On May 25, 1787, 55 delegates in wigs and tights sat down to create a country from scratch. Quinn offers his unique comedic perspective on our national character, from predator drones to the Kardashians, and he asks if this is what the founding fathers planned. It opens at The Barrow Street Theatre May 16.

Colin Quinn

Martin Masi from Toms River NJ

Leonard Lopate drags out anti- Irish stereotypes out every time a guest

of Irish background appears on his show. Misquoting Mr. Quinn ( Quinn's special insight of the Continental Congress's drunkenness because he's an Irish Catholic ). Lopate is a bigot !

Jul. 01 2013 07:56 PM
Gary from Port Washington

Here is the link to Long Story Short. Pure fun, brilliant and the most fun you can have in an hour and 22 minutes.

Donna, Colin is great so I would assume his new show is as good as his first.

May. 20 2013 01:31 AM
DonnaM1964 from NJ

I thought this might be interesting for my 16 year old son...and educational too. Has anyone seen this and might let me know if it is appropriate for a teenager?

May. 16 2013 10:13 PM
jgarbuz from Queens

What a jerk and a blowhard to boot!

May. 16 2013 01:12 PM
Steve from NYC

Colin Quinn might take enough time to read some American history. A number of American presidents before JFK other than FDR were considered to be quite handsome. These include Jefferson, Pierce, Garfield,Cleveland, and, most notably, Harding, whose looks probably were one of the primary reasons he was elected.

May. 16 2013 12:19 PM
Dorothy from Manhattan

WNYC/Lopate Show hits new low.

May. 16 2013 12:19 PM
Gary from Port Washington

I want to let Colin know how much I loved Long Story Short, it is one of the few things I watch over and over and still laugh as I did when I saw it on Broadway. Brilliant. It is one of the funnest things I have ever seen - I recommend that everyone see it. Thank you for creating it.

May. 16 2013 12:15 PM
The Truth from Becky

OK colin, so let me here your argument FOR identifying this mythical Mexican in your story...go.

May. 16 2013 12:15 PM