Mo in CO

Monday, August 25, 2008

Humorist and blogger Mo Rocca talks about his experiences at the Democratic National Convention--and shares his appreciation for Joe Biden's sense of humor.

Mo Rocca

Jay F. from west village

So let me get this straight... If you don't like my comment, which was one clean word to describe this segment as boring and unfunny, I will get censored because you don't like it.
I may as well live in China.

Aug. 25 2008 01:41 PM
chris o from new york city

i liked the segment...

Aug. 25 2008 12:17 PM
seth from Long Island

Brian,
Please leave the political satire to Bill Maher, Jon Stewart, and Stephen Colbert. I don't give money to WNYC for this. You should use your valuable airtime to discuss substantive matters and not squander it. I'm not impressed with your attempt to establish your bona fides as a hipster member of the MSM.

Aug. 25 2008 12:05 PM
SuzanneNYC from Upper West Side

This is stupid. Mo Rocca is good on "Wait, Wait..." but his commentary here is silly and pointless. And Brian, you're not a comedian. By all means add some satire to the mix. Louis Black would be better.

Aug. 25 2008 11:56 AM
CH from Staten Island (nee Delaware)

Watch it, Mo... I am a Delaware native and I listen to NPR... Don't make me call-in to Wait, Wait...!

Aug. 25 2008 11:54 AM
O from Forest Hills

Congratulations to Mimi and Reuben! :)

They better take a romantic vacation after working at the convention the day after the wedding though.

Honeymoon is for romance!

Biden was the next best choice after Clinton for VP. I think Clinton would have been better VP choice but Biden is good.

I think though now Hilary Clinton will run in 2012 against Obama or as an Independent. He is boxing himself into a 4 year Presidency.

Aug. 25 2008 10:46 AM
MMN from Midtown Manhattan

A shout out to my friends

Mimi Gaber & Reuben Kantor

They got married 24 hours ago and are kicking off their honeymoon by working at the DNC. What a way to start a marriage!
Maybe you want to interview them, Brian.

Aug. 25 2008 10:42 AM