Last night, Brian Lehrer moderated a forum of mayoral candidates on their visions for how to help low-income New Yorkers and working families. We'll play extended clips from the "2013 Race for Mayor: What's in it for Low-Income New Yorkers?" event.
- Sal Albanese, former New York City Councilman
- Tom Allon, CEO of Manhattan Media
- Bill de Blasio, New York City Public Advocate
- Adolfo Carrión, Jr., former director of the White House Office of Urban Affairs and former Borough President of The Bronx
- John Liu, New York City Comptroller
- Christine Quinn, speaker of the New York City Council
- Bill Thompson, former New York City Comptroller and 2009 Democratic candidate for mayor