The Unstoppable Joan Rivers

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The unstoppable Joan Rivers stops by to talk about her recent projects—the third season of her reality show “Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best,” her new comedy DVD "Don't Start With Me," and her hit TV show “Fashion Police.” She’ll also tell us about her new online talk show called "In Bed With…" and her standup shows.

Joan Rivers
News, weather, Radiolab, Brian Lehrer and more.
Get the best of WNYC in your inbox, every morning.

she IS a FREAK, but i do love her!!

Feb. 27 2013 01:54 PM
hb from new york, ny

hilarious!

Feb. 27 2013 01:51 PM
Stephanie from Westchester

I love you Joan! I wish you could grab the college age women and tell them what it means to struggle for equality. You have worked like a dog and fought for recognition all along the way. They just don't get it. I admire your strength and how you constantly reinvent yourself. Madonna has nothing on you! Stay well. Keep the jokes coming.

Feb. 27 2013 01:50 PM
Freddy from Brooklyn

I LOVE Joan Rivers....my mother still swears to this day that she should have taken over "The Tonight Show" when Johnny Carson retired...and I agree. However, I was devastated when her own late night talk show ended...she's truly one of the MOST WICKEDLY FUNNY women ever...and every comedienne (and gay comic) under the age of 45, should be praying at her alter.

Feb. 27 2013 01:44 PM
thatgirl from manhattan

Please ask if Ms. Rivers plans any live appearances in New York soon.

All hail, St. Joan! Oh to spend a day touring her illustrious closet.

Feb. 27 2013 01:25 PM
Roberta Sandenbergh from Manhattan

French idiom
"Le mieux est l'ennemi de bien".
or
"Perfection is the enemy of well done."

Feb. 27 2013 12:16 PM