Movie Date Listener Survey

Friday, February 08, 2013

WNYC would like to hear your feedback on Movie Date.

Please take our short survey.

Tags:

More in:

News, weather, Radiolab, Brian Lehrer and more.
Get the best of WNYC in your inbox, every morning.

Linne from Brooklyn

This is a fun podcast! Rafer and Kristen have great chemistry and they play off each other well. After a few podcasts, you really get to know them as people. Listening to this podcast is like listening to your friends tell you about movies, complete with opinions, witticisms, and silliness. I think it's a great resource for people who only pick and choose a few movies to see each year.

Feb. 28 2013 12:29 PM
Dan Ouellette

What a treat. What a smart & opinionated team: Kristen and Rafer. I thoroughly enjoyed their conversational overview of the Oscars. I'd love to hear more of them. They bring a freshness to radio that is sorely missing.

Feb. 25 2013 02:15 PM
Evantheia

Loved Oscar Totally Naked. What fun. Felt real and raw--like pulling away the curtain from the great oz to unmask the inside scoop. My husband and I were so engaged the program ended with us wanting more!

Feb. 24 2013 04:40 PM
Matthew from Brooklyn, NY

Movie Date is always fun and always smart. I almost never see movies, but I still love listening to Kristen and Rafer.

Feb. 24 2013 03:26 PM
Angela from Manhattan

I like to think that this sort of program is beneath the usually very high standards of WNYC (except The Takeaway). I keep my radio on and tuned to WNYC most of the time I am at home, but I had to shut it off when this blather aired this afternoon. Last time I had to do that was when the incoherent The Takeaway replaced Morning Edition on both AM & FM.

Feb. 23 2013 07:02 PM
mercedes from cortlandt manor ny

Love the show! The both of you were great.

Feb. 23 2013 07:09 AM
Marvin Coleman from Gilbert, AZ

Can't wait to hear you guys nationally!

XO