Ask Me Another: A Quiz!

Friday, November 09, 2012

Ophira Eisenberg, host of Ask Me Another, and Jonathan Coulton, the show’s house musician, hold a special quiz for Lopate Show listeners and perform some songs. Ask Me Another starts its second season of recordings November 12, at 7:30 pm, at The Bell House in Brooklyn. Starting January 4 Ask Me Another will be broadcast weekly on public radio stations across the country.

Ask Me Another airs on 93.9 FM at 3:00 pm on Saturday and AM 820 at 12 noon.

Jonathan Coulton and Ophira Eisenberg
News, weather, Radiolab, Brian Lehrer and more.
Get the best of WNYC in your inbox, every morning.

sandra pinski from Manhattan

I tuned in during the middle of this genius song about IKEA! Who was that guy and where can I get the whole song?

Nov. 09 2012 12:57 PM
John A

Narcissism drives out faith? Difficult to prove, but I note that this show replaces "On Being" ex-of the same timeslot.

Nov. 09 2012 12:32 PM
Kelly Finnegan

I hope Leonard apologizes ASAP for his comments about New Jerseyans not washing. Where would WNYC be without it's NJ membership? Shame on you.

Nov. 09 2012 12:31 PM
Sophie from Poughkeepsie, NY

Making for terrible radio. Tuning out.

Nov. 09 2012 12:30 PM
Barbara from NYC

Based on this segment on Leonard Lopate - I would never listen to Ask Me Another . This segment is seriously annoying, awkward ; it is making for terrible radio and is really bringing my day down . Please move onto another segment .

Nov. 09 2012 12:28 PM
jen from Brooklyn

I'm a rabid wnyc listener, and have listened to Ask Me Another multiple times. Far inferior to wait wait, way too much attitude, host kinda sucky, meh and eh. Hope it gets better as time goes along.

Nov. 09 2012 12:23 PM

I wanna play! I wanna play! I was on WWTBAM twice -once with Regis, once with Meredith. How do I get tickets?

Nov. 09 2012 12:10 PM